?️??️ SIMPLE RESTAURANT STYLE GREEK SALAD ?️??️
If you are like me and love restaurant Greek salads, you will absolutely love this simple homemade version along with a light tangy dressing.
I love serving this salad for a light lunch along with a little tuna or salmon sometimes. You can really add a protein if you like beside the feta but of course the feta is more than enough.
dressing recipe below ~
- 3 cups chopped or sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 cups mixed greens, whatever is your preference
- 1/2 cup sliced red or green pepper
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets, optional
- 1/4 cup cubed cucumbers
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, either crumbled or cut into large chunks
- celery and carrots sticks, optional
Dressing Ingredients: continued~
RECIPE HERE~~~>>> http://skinnysweetsdaily.com/simple-restaurant-style-greek-salad/