Roasted Butter And Garlic Mushrooms
- 20 large mushrooms, as close to the same size as possible
- 5 Tbsp butter , softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley (dried or fresh)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp crushed pork rinds
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a glass or ceramic oven proof dish dish with cooking spray. Arrange the mushrooms in dish keeping them close together.
- In a small bowl mix butter, minced garlic, parsley , lemon juice and pepper.
- Spoon garlic butter over mushrooms.
- Mix crushed pork rinds and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over mushrooms
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Each mushroom has appox. .8 carbs