🔆️❤️🔆 SPECIAL EGG SALAD 🔆️❤️🔆
When ever I make this egg salad everyone raves about how rich and delicious it is. My friend would always say ” its so special ” So it became Maria’s Special Egg salad lol. You will love this recipe.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar substitute ( I use Stevia )
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smoothe.
- Add mayo, sugar,onion powder,garlic powder,salt and pepper.
- Fold in eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with celery sticks, cucumber rounds, lettuce wraps, low carb pita ect