MY LATEST VIDEOS
Candy Cane Planter.. So simple yet so pretty. I love this. It would make such an pretty gift!
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- 40 individually wrapped candy canes, 6 inches long
- 1 empty food can, from tomatoes or fruit (28 to 29 ounces)
- Pipe glue from hot-glue gun along back of 1 candy cane (in wrapper). Attach to can so that hook of candy cane is at top of can and curves away from can.
- Repeat with remaining candy canes to cover side of can.
- To give as a gift, add a 4-inch potted plant, such as Norfolk Island pine, poinsettia, rosemary, ivy or Christmas