?❤️? CARAMEL CREAM CAKE ?❤️?
- 1 cup finely chopped sweetened flaked coconut
- Pecan Pie Cake Batter
- Pecan Pie Filling
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Garnishes: raspberries, fresh mint sprig
- 1. Stir 1 cup finely chopped coconut into Pecan Pie Cake Batter; spoon batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- 3. Spread Pecan Pie Filling between layers. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle top and sides with toasted pecans and toasted coconut. Garnish, if desired.