This is one of my go to meals when I don’t feel like cooking or if just want a lighter meal.
We normally have this at least once a week in the summer months. I make this for 2 but it can easily be doubled or made for even more.
I am always watching my carbs so I leave out the croutons but feel free to add them on!!
Chicken Caesar Salad
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs romaine lettuce , chopped
- 1/3 -1/2 shredded parmesan cheese
- croutons (optional)
- My Famous Dressing Recipe is below…
- Wash and lay out lettuce leaves on paper towels and pat dry.
- Cut lettuce into 1 inch strips and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover lettuce with a fairly generous amount of Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper and toss .
- Add chicken on top
- Mix in Caesar Ranch dressing until lettuce is nicely coated.
- Add croutons to individual salad bowls when serving so they won’t get soggy.