- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies with walnuts
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 16 pecan halves, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In bottom of ungreased 10- or 9-inch springform pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and water until well blended. (If necessary, add additional water 1 teaspoon at a time until mixture is smooth.) Drop spoonfuls of mixture over baked cookie crust; press evenly to cover crust.
- Spread melted chocolate chips over peanut butter mixture. If desired, carefully swirl chocolate with fork. Garnish with pecan halves. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set.