This pie has such an amazing flavor and it is one of the easiest and most requested pies by my family for any holiday or get together.
- Serves: 8
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Imitation Banana Extract
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Mix milk and extract in medium bowl. Add pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Arrange banana slices in bottom of crust. Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.