?❤️? EASIEST CARROT CAKE EVER ?❤️?
You will love how easy and delish this cake is. Since this cake is made with baby food carrots, you don’t even need to grate any carrots for this cake. Carrots are loaded with antioxidants and there is a nice amount of fiber per piece of cake.
I didn’t add any oil or butter to this recipe and it is still very moist without the added fat. This is a great recipe to make with the kids; no raw eggs involved.
This carrot cake presents very well and it would be a great option for a buffet dessert bar or to shine as the main dessert. Enjoy!
- 4 4 ounce jars baby carrots
- 1 4 ounce jar baby applesauce
- 1 cup Egg Beaters or any store brand egg substitute
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained very well (save the juice for later)
- 1 tbsp of the reserved pineapple juice
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
RECIPE CONTINUED HERE~~~>>> http://skinnysweetsdaily.com/easiest-carrot-cake-ever-the-skinny-way/