I called these Zebra Brownies for obvious reasons. The white chocolate drizzle adds a great contrast against the dark chocolate and in taste with the richness of the dark chocolate in these delectable brownies.
Bake a batch today, see how easy this recipe is using a brownie mix while still having these taste homemade by just adding a few ingredients.
?️??Extra Fudgy Dark and White Chocolate Zebra Brownies ?️??
- 1 box brownie mix, I used Pillsbury Fudge Brownie
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, I used avocado oil
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s Dark chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- Continued here~~~>> http://skinnysweetsdaily.com/extra-fudgy-dark-and-white-chocolate-zebra-brownies/