This is so easy to make and so good!! We use low carb wraps but you can use any wrap you like. This is delicious served over a fresh salad too.
Quick and Easy Baked Fajita’s
- 1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1-2 bell peppers , sliced (I use green ,a red and orange )
- 12 flour tortillas
- Toppings such as cheese, sour cream, and guacamole – if desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, black pepper and salt
- Pour the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat well.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender but crisp . Serve on tortillas with desired toppings. We use shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalepeno slices, salsa.
- Great served over salad aslo 🙂