Corned Beef and Cabbage so simple and so delicious! Not just for St. Patrick’s Day. We make this in our house many times each year.
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 medium onions, cut into quarters
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (about 5 cups)
- 5 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 corned beef or beef brisket (about 3 pounds)
- 1 head green cabbage, trimmed and cut into 6 wedges (about 2 pounds)
- Bouquet Garni
- Stir the broth and vinegar into a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the onions, potatoes, carrots, beef and cabbage. Submerge the Bouquet Garni in the broth mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Remove the Bouquet Garni.