Spinach-Alfredo Skillet Dip.. super simple and so good!!
- 2 boxes (9 oz each) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach
- 2 jars (14 to 15 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated French loaf
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Make both boxes of spinach as directed on boxes. Squeeze cooked spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 2.In large bowl, mix spinach and Alfredo sauce until well combined. Transfer to ungreased 10- or 12-inch cast-iron skillet.
- 3.Cut French loaf into 24 slices, about 1/2 inch thick. Arrange slices in a ring around edge of skillet, overlapping slightly.
- 4.Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until dough is done and deep golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.