- 3 lb watermelon (without rind), seeded and cut into chunks
- 3 or 4 medium lemons
- 2 medium limes
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- Watermelon or lemon slices, if desired
- In blender, place watermelon. Cover; blend on medium speed about 45 seconds or until smooth. Strain through fine mesh strainer into 2-quart or larger pitcher.
- Squeeze juice from lemons and limes; add to watermelon puree. Stir in cold water and sugar. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Stir before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish with watermelon slice.