1. Prepare your bread and set it to the side. Lightly cover it with foil.
2. Spray a deep 8×8 or 9×7 baking dish with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
4. Stir in the peppermint mocha cream and milk.
5. Add the dried bread to the egg batter and toss them together until the liquid has absorbed by at least half.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and peppermint baking chunks. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
7. Cover the casserole with plastic wrap.
8. Refrigerate overnight, at least 8 hours.
9. Remove the dish from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temperature.
10. Preheat the oven to 350º. Uncover the casserole and bake, about 45 minutes. Serve warm.
11. Top with fresh whipped cream. Drizzle a fudge sauce and vanilla icing on top.
Garnish with candy canes.
Directions Vanilla Icing
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth, adding enough milk for desired glaze consistency.