1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
2. Using a standing mixer, beat together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy
3.Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla until combined
4.Gradually beat in the flour ingredients until combined
5.Cover dough with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for 2 hours
6.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper
7.Pour chocolate sprinkles into a medium bowl
8.Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out two tablespoon size of dough and roll into a ball
9.Roll dough ball into the chocolate sprinkles until coated
10. Place coated dough ball onto the cookie sheet
11. Repeat steps with about 11-12 more cookies
Bake in the oven for 12 minutes
13. Unwrap the Hershey kisses while the cookies are baking
14. As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, place a Hershey kiss into the center of the cookie
Allow cookies to cool completely before enjoying!