Ranch Instant Pot Chicken Wings Recipe - Fall off the bone wings are one of the best finger licking game day snacks you can make your quests. Simple and easy to make and so amazingly delicious!
1. Prep your wings. Wash, dry and cut them. Set aside.
2. In your Instant Pot, add 1 tsp garlic to the bottom.
3. Pour in 2 tbsp liquid smoke and ½ cup of water.
4. In a bowl, empty 1 package of ranch seasoning mix. Add some salt and pepper.
5. Coat each piece of chicken in the ranch mix.
6. Place in the Instant pot. Make sure you don’t go over the max fill line.
6. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Be sure that the valve is set to sealing.
7. Cook on the poultry setting. If you want to cook on the manual settings, set for 4 minutes for tender wings or 5 minutes if you want to fall off the bone wings. When the timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 5-10 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by moving the valve to the venting setting.
8. Remove from the Instant pot and place on a baking sheet. Broil for 2 minutes on each side.