1. Preheat oven 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Spray deep dish pie plate with cooking spray
3. Combine white sugar, light brown sugar, flour, lemon, cinnamon, and mix well. Add apples and raisins to sugar mixture; stir until fruit is well coated.
4. Spoon apple mixture into pie crust. Place second pie crust on top of filling, and trim edges.
5. Lightly glaze top of pie with a beaten egg, then sprinkled with a little sugar.
6. Bake till golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes. Place on a wire rack, and cool 30 minutes.