1. Cook manicotti about 8-10 minutes or until Al dente, drain, and lay on parchment paper to cool and dry
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Prepare a 9 x13 baking dish by spreading a thin layer of pasta sauce along the bottom
4. Using a large bowl, mix together mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper until smooth.
5. Using a knife, gently slice the manicotti noodle to open it up. Add cheese filling and close the noodle back up placing it in the baking dish, seam side down
6. Arrange manicotti in a single layer in the baking dish. When all manicotti are filled, cover the top with remaining pasta sauce
7. Cover dish with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
8. Remove foil and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.
9 Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes