Chocolate Pumpkin Thumbprint Cookies Recipe - A soft and chewy pumpkin cookie filled with a sweet chocolate kiss! Pumpkin thumbprint cookies are the epitome of all that is fall. The perfect fall treat!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl add your butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Cream together. Add in egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix to combine. Add in pumpkin puree and mix to combine.
3. In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until well mixed.
5. Using a small cookie scoop of dough and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They will be soft. Remove from oven.
7. Top each cookie with a Hershey kiss. Allow cookies to cool completely.