Bacon Jalapeno Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese - Do you love a mix of cheesy pasta and jalapenos as much as we do? Then you need to add this Bacon Jalapeno Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese to your dinner rotation!
1. Boil pasta as directed on the package. While pasta is cooking place 5-6 stips of bacon on a foil lined baking sheet and cook at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness has been reached. Drain pasta and remove bacon from baking sheet.
2. In a small saucepan, add butter and let melt in medium heat.
3. Pour in heavy cream and bring to a low boil. Boil until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
4 Add in pepper jack cheese and stir well until melted.
5. Pour over drained pasta and toss well.
6. Top with bacon and jalapenos.
Notes: Top with cilantro.