Caramel Apple Pie Crescents Recipe - Sweet caramel and cinnamon apple goodness all tucked inside a buttery, flaky crescent roll. All the flavors of Caramel Apple Pie without all the work!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of mixture for dusting the crescents.
3. Core and slice apples. Place in mixing bowl and toss together with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture. Pour lemon juice over apples and toss again. Set aside for about 10 minutes to allow apples to begin breaking down.
4. Unroll crescent dough and separate triangles. Place sliced apples on large end of triangle. Top with on unwrapped caramel and carefully roll up, keeping the apples inside the dough.
5. Sprinkle crescents with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
6. Bake for 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
7. In a small bowl, add remaining caramels and 1 teaspoon water. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring well between each cycle, until melted. Add additional water if needed to reach drizzling consistency.
8. Drizzle caramel over each crescent and serve warm.