1. Slice and dice both the apple and pears into bite sized pieces.
2. Spray the slow cooker with non stick spray. Add the cinnamon and sugar together. Sprinkle a small amount to cover the bottom of the slow cooker. Next, add the sliced apples and pears.
3. Use the remaining cinnamon sugar mix to cover the apples and pears.
4. In a bowl, combine together flour, brown sugar, and oats. Mix thoroughly. Once completely mixed, add the stick of butter.
5. Using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the mixture. It should be coarse crumbles. Sprinkle the oat mixture over the top of the fruit.
6. Add a layer of paper towels over the top of the slow cooker and put the lid on. The paper towels will absorb the extra moisture to help your crust.
7. Set the slow cooker for low and 2 hour cook time.
8. Once done remove the paper towels, lid and serve!
It is delicious on its own or served with whipped cream or ice cream!