1. Thinly slice all the apples ( remove the stems ), cranberries, and the orange ( skin on ) and place it the instant pot.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, cloves, star anise, and ginger to the Instant Pot.
3. Add the water. The water should cover the fruit. Now add the maple syrup. Stir to combine.
4. Put the lid on, making sure that the pressure valve is in the “Sealing” position.
5. Select the “Pressure Cook” mode.
6. Set the time to 15 minutes.
7. Do a natural release for 15 minutes.
8. Then do a quick release.
9. Strain the fruit from the cider.
10. Add your Bourbon. Stir to combine
11. Allow to chill for 2 hours or you can serve hot.
12. To serve Rub the rim and insides of a glass with the lemon wedge. Pour some cinnamon sugar on a plate and dip the rim of the glass in it. Use as much cinnamon sugar as you like on your rim.