1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix together Ricotta cheese, eggs, and seasonings and set aside.
3. Over medium low heat, melt Parmesan cheese in half & half. Stir until it starts to slightly thicken. For a thicker sauce, use heavy cream. Set aside.
4. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add layers of ingredients (you should have enough for 2 layers, with a final layer of noodles, sauce and cheese): noodles, half the turkey, half the fresh spinach, 1/3 of the Parmesan sauce, 1/3 of Mozzarella cheese.
4. Repeat with an additional layer, and then top off with final layer of noodles,sauce and Mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes.