To Make the Cranberry Bliss Bread:
1.Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9" loaf pan with nonstick baking spray or butter.
2. Sift together dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
4. Add eggs one at a time, mixing as you go, until incorporated.
5.Alternate adding dry ingredients and buttermilk to your mixer with wet ingredients, with dry ingredients being the last thing you add.
6. Stir dried cranberries and white chocolate chips into your batter until evenly distributed.
7.Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for an hour.
8. Once baked, allow bread to cool completely before removing from pan. After removing from pan, transfer cranberry bliss loaf to a wire rack, placing a baking sheet or foil under it.
To Make the Vanilla Icing:
1. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until well combined.
2. Pour vanilla icing over the cranberry bliss bread and allow to dry for at least 30 minutes.
3. Melt the chocolate chips and scoop into the ziplock bag
4. Cut the tip and drizzle onto the bread
5..Top with 1/2 cup chopped cranberries and white chocolate drizzle.
Allow all toppings to set before slicing.