1. Combine ingredients in a crockpot, mixing until combined
2. Turn the crockpot onto high and let it cook until the cranberries are soft, about 2 hours
3. Remove the cinnamon stick and scoop the mixture into s food processor or blender and blend until pureed.
4.Using a strainer, push the cranberry through using a rubber spatula
5. Throw away the solids from the cranberries
6. Place the butter back into the crockpot and turn it onto low
7. Allow the butter to thicken before removing , about an hour before removing and canning