Instant Pot Candied Nuts are super addictive! They make great holiday gifts if you can stop yourself from eating them all. Good luck with that!
1. Turn the Instant Pot onto saute.
2. Add the pecans, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Saute the ingredients until your pecans are tender. (5-10 minutes)
4. Stir consistently.
5. Turn the Instant Pot off when the pecans are tender.
6. Add the water and select manual high pressure while setting the timer for 10 minutes.
7. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and prep the baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
8. Perform a quick release on your Instant Pot when the timer goes off. Pour the nuts in a single layer on the baking pan.
9. Bake the nuts at 375 degrees for 5 minutes. Take the baking sheet with the nuts on it from the oven.
10. Flip the baked nuts over and return them back to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
11. Remove the baking sheet from the oven to cool completely.
1. In a large storage container add your sugar and brown sugar. Stir to combine
2. Add 1/4 of your pecans to the sugar mixture. Place the lid on and seal.
Shake to combine. Add more nuts. Repeat steps until all nuts are coated.
Store in an air tight container.