1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Poke the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
3. Let cool, then peel and remove any dark spots.
4. In a standing mixture, beat the sweet potatoes, butter, eggs, sugars, milk, and all the spices until combined and smooth. Pour the pie filling into the pre-made pie crust
5. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and place onto a cooling rack to cool to room temp. Once cooled, place pie into the fridge for overnight
1. In a large bowl, scoop the marshmallow fluff into the bowl and set aside
2. Using a standing mixer, beat the egg whites, salt and cream of tarter until foamy.
3.Gradually beat in the sugar into the egg whites until stiff peaks form
4.Gently fold in the egg whites into the marshmallow fluff until fully incorporated
5.Spoon the marshmallow meringue onto the cooled pie. Using the back of a spoon, create peaks
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees or you can use a kitchen flame torch
7.Using the oven, place pie in middle rack for 5-8 minutes or until the meringue is lightly browned. Using a flame torch, lightly toast the meringue
8. Allow meringue to cool before serving