1.Turn instant pot on saute mode and cook ground beef and onions.
2. Turn off instant pot. Break spaghetti in half and place on top of the meat.
3. Pour sauce, spices and canned diced tomatoes over the top. Make sure to cover all the of the noodles.
4. Add one cup of water. Place lid on instant pot and set to high pressure for 10 minutes. Quick release pressure when the instant pot is done counting.
5. Open pot and make sure that any noodles that are sticking together to use a fork and separate. If sauce is thick add a half cup of water. If liquid is still a lot then your pasta will be fine.
6. Place lid back on pot and set to high pressure for 5 more minutes. Once the instant pot is done counting then quick release pressure.
7. Serve topped with parmesan cheese. Please read notes for more.