1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper
2.Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Gradually mix in to the wet ingredients
4. Fold in one container of sprinkles into the dough.
5. Scoop dough into the prepared baking dish and lightly flatten with your hands
6. Place into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely
Frosting directions :
1.Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream.
2.Beat on medium speed until smooth and stiff peaks form
3.Beat in a few drops of pink food coloring until combined
4.Using a angled spatula, frost the top of the cookie bars
5.Sprinkle with the remaining sprinkles
6.Cut into bars and enjoy!