1. In a skillet, add olive oil and heat on med/high heat. Add chicken and brown on each side until fully cooked. While chicken is cooking prep your veggies. Add the carrot, celery and onion to the food processor and chop until finely chopped.
2. Remove the chicken from the heat and set aside. In same skillet add the carrot, celery, onion mix and saute until tender. Now prepare the broccoli by removing all stems from the broccoli.
3. Chop the broccoli stems with the food processor.
4. Dice the cooled chicken and add to the slow cooker as well as your veggies.
5. In a bowl, combine chicken base and water and mix thoroughly. Add to the slow cooker. Add in the heavy cream, seasoned salt and cornstarch to the slow cooker and seal the lid.
6. Cook on High for 4 hours. Once done remove lid and stir thoroughly.