How to cooking Your Eggs:
1. Place eggs in a large saucepan and with water so water covers eggs by about 1 inch.. Covered with lid
2. Place on stove top over high heat until water begins to boil. Once it starts to boil remove from heat.
3 . Allow to sit for 13-14 minutes and then drain and transfer to an ice bath.
4. Peel eggs and set aside.
How To Make Deviled Eggs:
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks and transfer to a medium sized bowl and mash with a fork.
3. Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, and pepper until well combined. Taste filling and decide if you need to add salt.
4. Spoon filling into egg whites or use a pipping bag for filling. Dust with paprika if using.
If you have extra filling spread on crackers! So yummy