1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and let pasta cool completely.
2. Place the pasta in a large serving dish.
3. Slice up the tomatoes and add to the serving dish along with pearl mozzarella balls.
4. Stack up the basil leaves on top of the other, roll them up, then cut into thin slices and add to the dish.
5. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, salt and ground black pepper.
6. Pour the caprese salad dressing over the ingredients and mix until combined.
7. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don't forget to serve some balsamic vinegar on the side to drizzle on top if you like.