Bourbon Cherry Cola Smash is the drink you will want to be sipping on a hot summer evening! This simple cocktail is just sweet enough and always a huge hit.
1. Remove the seeds from the cherries and dice.
2. Place in a large glass muddle together the bourbon, cherries and sugar until you have a pulp.
3. Add to a bar shaker and shake to mix.
4. Strain the liquor mix into 2 glasses with plenty of ice.
5. Top off with cola.
6. Garnish with maraschino cherries and mint.
If fresh cherries aren't available or in season you can substitute frozen cherries. Be sure to let them thaw first to make it easier to muddle them.