Swedish Meatballs with Noodles is what comfort food is all about. Decadent, rich and creamy homemade ahh-mazing must make dinner!
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until onion is translucent cooking about 2 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine ground pork, ground beef, beaten eggs, 2 tsp. water Panko, allspice, nutmeg,and cooked onion, season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix together using clean hands and roll into about 24 1 1/2 in. meatballs or so .
4. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil to skillet. Add meatballs in small batches to skillet being careful not to over crowd pan. Cook until all sides are browned about 4 minutes. Transfers to a paper towel lined plate.
5. To make gravy, melt butter in skillet, Whisk in flour until lightly browned about 1 minute or so, gradually whisk in beef broth whisking constantly until slightly thickened about 3-4 minutes.
6. Top with parsley.
NOTE: you may need a bit more broth if you like a thinner gravy
Stir in sour cream and season with salt and pepper to taste
Stir in meatballs and cook on low heat until heated through and thickened about 10-15 minutes