This Creamy Parmesan Pasta Salad will knock your socks off! it's a cinch to make and super scrumptious.
chopped Italian parsley
1. Boil pasta as directed on package.
2. Add frozen peas in the last few minutes of boiling. Strain shells and peas.
Wash and strain with cold water to cool down the pasta and peas. Pour into a large bowl.
3. Juice the lemon. Stir in mayo, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss well.
4. Top with bacon and parsley and toss well.
5. Place in fridge until ready to serve.