This Nacho Hot Dog is about to change everything that you know about hot dogs. One bite and you'll be transported to a world full of flavor, crunch, and delicious goodness.
1. Preheat oven to 350' degrees.
2. Fill a medium sauce pan with water and heat on high. Add the spicy dogs and cook until done about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the center of the bun to hold the hot dog. Add the hot dog to the bun. Coat each hot dog with cheese.
4. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
5. Top each dog with half of the crushed chips, tomatoes, jajapenos, mangoes, and onions.
6. Drizzle with the tomatillo sauce and salsa.
7. Garnish cilantro, and avocado. Serve immediately.