Caramel Apple Upside Down Bundt Cake
Caramel apple upside down bundt cake features sweet pie filling, spice cake, and caramel sauce. It's an easy, semi-homemade treat you'll love!
Servings 10 Servings
Wire cooling rack
- 20 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup apple cider or apple juice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- Caramel sauce for topping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread the apple pie filling in an even layer in the bottom of the cake pan.
In a large bowl, beat together the cake mix, apple cider, vegetable oil, and eggs until smooth and well combined.
Pour the batter over the top of the apple pie filling.
Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Allow the cake to cool until the pan is safe to touch, then flip it over onto a serving dish. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the cake before serving.
- Spray every nook and cranny of your bundt pan with nonstick spray to prevent sticking.
- There is no such thing as overdoing it when it comes to spraying your pan with nonstick spray. Just use a paper towel to wipe out any excess.
- Cool for cake on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes before you flip it to remove it from the pan.
- Top a slice of this cake with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra special treat.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 3mg