2 Ingredient Cookie Cups– These are SO easy to make! You can use your own favorite cookie dough you make from scratch or a store bought cookie dough. The rest is simple and oh so good!
2 Ingredient Cookie Cups are a fun and easy recipe to make. If you need a quick dessert and just don’t have the time to cook, this recipe is great to keep in your back pocket. We always have ready made cookie dough in the fridge or freezer. So this is really a no brainer.
2 Ingredient Cookie Cups can be made with any candy you like. We have made them with Rolos, Almost any flavor Hershey’s Kisses and Junior Mints, the small snack size Three Musketeers and Snickers are delicious too . I’m sure there are many other candies that would work well too.
I used chocolate chip cookie dough for these but you can use peanut butter or any other cookie dough you like. So you simply cut the cookie dough into a 1 1/2 in slices then cut them into quarters.
Then lay them into your greased mini muffin pan.
While the cookies are baking unwrapped your candy. Your going to want to put them in the cookies as soon as possible.
You only get about 35 Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups in a bag so remember that before you decide to start eating a few. Haha so this will make 35 cookies. You will have leftover cookie dough so feel free to maybe make some with Junior Mints or Rolos!
Or you can buy a couple of bags since you know everyone goes crazy for these easy yummy 2 Ingredient Cookie Cups!!
Yummy!! Make these now!!
- 1 bag Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Refrigerator cookie dough I used chocolate chip this time
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch slices. Lay the slices on their side and cut them into quarters.
- Place each quarter into a greased mini-muffin pan.
- Peel the wrapper from as many pieces of candy as cookies you’re going to make.
- I make 35 as that is how many candies there are in the bag.
- Bake the cookie dough in a 350-degree oven for just a few minutes, 8 at the most.
- Almost as soon as you pull the warm cookies from the oven, begin lightly pressing the candy into each cookie.
- The warmer the cookies, the better. Do not let the cookies cool at all!!
- When they’re all done, carefully remove from muffin pan with the tip of a butter knife.