Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes recipe so delicious and takes less than 10 minutes to make! Crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside and full of incredible flavor!
Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes is so simple to make. All you need is one pan and a handful of ingredients. You will be well on your way to a delicious side dish .
Make sure your remove the woody ends from your asparagus. I usually snap off a few ends then slice off the rest.
When making Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes I like to use a variety of small tomatoes. They are so pretty and also have their own distinct flavor.
Making Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes is super simple. A tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick pan. Add the asparagus, let it roast a bit on one side, toss to let the other side roast, add salt, pepper then add some garlic powder. Add the sliced tomatoes and let cook for a couple of minutes. Add feta cheese. Cover the pan for a couple of minutes to melt cheese and your done!
Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes is incredible and fresh! Perfect for this time of year.
You can’t go wrong with this easy and simple side dish. Taking just minutes to make it has become one of our go to weeknight sides.
Make this Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes today!
Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes
Asparagus with Feta and Tomatoes recipe is so delicious and takes less than 10 minutes to make! Crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside and full of incredible flavor!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb asparagus spears woody ends removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup assorted cherry tomatoes, slice in half
- 1/4-1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a nonstick skillet add 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter. Heat on medium-medium high. When butter is melted add asparagus. Let cook about 2-3 minutes on one side then toss to other side. Let cook another couple of minutes.2. Add garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Toss to coat. Add cut cherry tomatoes and toss. cook for a couple of minutes.3. Add feta cheese. Cover pan and let sit for a minute or two. Take off heat. Do not over cook your asparagus!