Buffalo Chicken Dip – tastes just like the buffalo chicken we love to eat but in a dip form. This creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip comes together easily and is always a big hit!
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is easy to make and delicious. It’s the perfect appetizer idea for your next party, or game day! This is something that is a staple in my house. I think I have had this for every snack!!
Warm, creamy, and loaded with cheese, chicken, and wing sauce, Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for parties or ideal for game day tailgating! It turns the great flavor of Buffalo Wings into a creamy, cheesy, decadent addictive dip. And yes it is SO addictive! We have this in the fridge almost all the time now. Just try to stop someone from licking the bowl clean.
This is the original Franks Hot Sauce recipe but I changed it up a bit by adding more chicken and I use cheddar cheese. So I took that easy peasy recipes and made it my way a bit. So delicious. Not only that, but this recipe is a breeze to throw together. Just mix up some cream cheese, Buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese dressing ( you can use ranch if you want but I would use blue cheese) and diced chicken. Spread in a baking dish, top with more cheese, and bake until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!!
Make this yummy dip today!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes just like the buffalo chicken we love to eat but in a dip form. This creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip comes together easily and is always a big hit!Print Pin Rate
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken I use chicken breast
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- ½ cup Franks Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese or blue cheese I use cheddar
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and spoon into a 5 x 7 baking dish. Add the 1/4 cheddar cheese to top.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks, crackers, tortilla chips, pita bread ect.