Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake – A delicious recipe that is a one pan wonder. Only requiring 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time.
Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake is just one of those recipe that you can throw together is minutes I just love those dinners. I have made this dinner with many different ingredients. It just depends on what I have on hand or what is in season. But basically it is the same recipe. Your just changing up the veggies.
I made this Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake with Good Seasoning Zesty Italian Dressing but I have also used Ranch and a mix of both. You can really use any flavor you like.
Such an easy and quick dinner. My kind of recipe! Just a few ingredients and your good to go.
Make this Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake today!
Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake
Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake - A delicious recipe that is a one pan wonder. Only requiring 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time.Print Pin Rate
- 3 skinless chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise
- 5 medium red potatoes quartered
- 1 pkg Italian dressing mix
- 1 stick butter
- 4-5 carrots sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Wash the potatoes and cut into quartersSlice the carrots into 1/2 in chunks.Line one side of a 9 x 13 baking dish with potatoes and line the other with the carrots.Place the chicken breast between the potatoes and carrots. Cut the butter into 1 tbsp pieces and place evenly over the carrots, chicken, and potatoes.Sprinkle entire dish with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. ( I limit the salt since the Italian seasoning can be salty)Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or so. Remove chicken breasts and cook uncovered for another 30 minutes DO NOT LEAVE CHICKEN IN CASSEROLE DISH OR CHICKEN BREAST WILL BE DRIED OUT!
- My family like the potatoes more well done. You can leave the dish covered for an hour if you like but I find the chicken is cooked enough after 30 minutes and I don't want it to dry out. I place the chicken in a dish and cover it with foil then place it back in the baking dish for the last few minutes of cooking just so it can warm up again. You can play around with it and see how you like it best .