Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
There are few flavors that are better than this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge. If you’re looking for a unique and tasty treat, this fudge recipe is about to become your new best friend.
Everyone loves the taste of cookie dough…but we probably all grew up with parents who told us how wrong it was to eat raw cookie dough straight from the bowl. And while it’s the truth, it doesn’t make it any less painful to not be able to sneak a bite or two…but we’ve discovered a way that we can have the best of both worlds.
With this homemade fudge recipe, we get the taste of cookie dough, the crunch of chocolate chips and the creaminess of fudge, all in one. Does life seriously get any better than this?
This fudge is unbelievably delicious. It’s so easy to make, and it makes such a great snack. You can place a plate of this on a dessert table, or a buffet, and your guests will love it. You’ll love being able to whip up a batch of home made fudge in no time. Make sure to keep this recipe handy so you can make it whenever you’d like.
How long will this fudge stay fresh for once made?
As long as you keep it in the fridge, it will stay fresh for up to 6 days. Just cut it up into little squares before placing it in the fridge so that way you can easily grab a piece or two every time you walk by.
What are some fun ways that you can gift this fudge?
We’re big fans of handing out homemade treats to our family and friends and fudge recipes are always the easiest ones to do this with. Just cut up into bite-size pieces of fudge and packaged in a cute little box with a bow. Then, keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to hand it off.
Trust me, homemade fudge is one of the best possible gifts that you can give anyone! It’s tasty, unique and shows that you took the time to create something from scratch just for them to enjoy.
If you’re looking for a simple fudge recipe that is unique and delicious, look no further than this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge. Every bite will have you craving another until you realize that the whole plate is empty!
OTHER DESSERTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1 stick butter - softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can Eagle-brand (sweetened condensed milk)
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- Spray a 9 inch square pan with cooking spray, and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the butter, sugar, and Vanilla until smooth
- Place the flour in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave the flour until it's hot, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add the flour and salt to the mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Melt the White Chocolate in the microwave at 10 second intervals, stirring between, until melted. Stir chocolate chips into mixing bowl.
- Add the Eagle-brand milk to the melted white chocolate, and stir until smooth. Add the White Chocolate mixture to the mixing bowl, and mix on low until completely blended.
- Pour Fudge into the square pan, and press evenly into the pan with a spatula, or the back of a large spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or longer if needed, until the fudge is firm, and set.
- Cut fudge into 1 to 2 inch squares, and place on a plate or platter to serve. Enjoy.
- Fudge may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
Makes 24 1 inch squares