Ham and Three Cheese Crescents – Super delicious with a sauce mixed in the chopped ham and 3 cheese that give it the most amazing flavor!
We had these at a get together and immediately fell in love with the flavor. I asked my freind for the recipe right away.
Ham and Three Cheese Crescents are so easy to make! You use some ham ( we use Rosemary ham but any ham will do), shredded cheddar, mozzarella and swiss and then you make a little sauce with Worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and you mix it all together.
Place a heaping teaspoon into a crescent triangle and wrap it up. I place it on parchment paper and sprinkle some Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel Topping on top and bake for about 13 minutes at 375.
Ham and Three Cheese Crescents will be one of you go to snacks or quick lunches!
Make these Ham and Three Cheese Crescents today!!
Ham and Three Cheese Crescents
Ham and Three Cheese Crescents - Super delicious with a sauce mixed in the chopped ham and 3 cheese that give it the most amazing flavor!Print Pin Rate
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz ham, chopped I used Rosemary ham
- 3 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- dash onion powder
- dash garlic powder
- Trader Joe's Everything Bagel topping optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Mix together ham, mozzarella, cheddar, swiss, dijon mustard, Worcestershire, brown sugar,garlic powder and onion powder. toss together until mixed together well.Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Scoop one heaping tablespoon of ham mixture on the long end of each triangle. Roll up crescents and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of crescents with bagel topping if using .Bake for 15.