Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip get your mint dessert fix with this addicting dip! Super creamy and studded with mini chocolate chips.
This Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is everything you want in a cheesecake without having to bake one. Rich, creamy and full of little mini chocolate chips this dip is SO easy to make and everyone loves it.
We love cheesecake dips. they are always a huge hit at parties and they are no bake so perfect for a summer dessert. No turning the oven on! We make a variety of cheesecake dips and they are all simple. This one is just 7 ingredients that you just whip up together in the same bowl and voila your done.
This is a perfect dip for St. Patrick’s Day party. We love serving it with chocolate and plain graham crackers but sometimes go mint crazy and also pull out the mint Oreos! Just because this is mint doesn’t mean it’s just for st. Patrick’s Day though. We love mint and chocolate all year long.
I don’t get why they get rid of Shamrock shakes and pumpkin lattes just because the “season” is over. Good thing we can make these things at home! Back to the cheesecake dip fruit is also a great choice, including cut up banana, orange, strawberries and apple slices. You know if you want to be a little bit healthier.
HOW TO MAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE DIP:
Using a hand mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and mint extract and beat on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form and set aside
In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and smooth
Combine the whipped cream in with the cream cheese and fold with a rubber spatula until smooth
Mix in a few drops of the green food coloring until combined
Fold in the chocolate chips
Place into the fridge until ready to serve
Serve with cookies, graham crackers, and fruit
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- mint green food coloring
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and mint extract and beat on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside
2. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy and smooth
3. Combine the whipped cream in with the cream cheese and fold with a rubber spatula until smooth
4. Mix in a few drops of the green food coloring until combined
5. Fold in the chocolate chips
6. Place into the fridge until ready to serve
7. Serve with cookies, graham crackers, and fruit