A simple tastey side dish! Broccolini, also known as baby broccoli, makes a fantastic, quick side dish and a nice change from regular broccoli.
Pair it with olive oil and garlic and I’m in heaven. This is definitely one of my favorite vegetables
Sauteed Garlic Broccolini
- 1 bunch of Broccolini
- 1 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
Blanch broccolini for 2 minutes until just tender. Drain well.
- Heat oil and butter in large pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Cook for 1 minute or so. Add crushed pepper flakes, sea salt and pepper. Cook for 1 -2 minutes until garlic just starts to brown (dont let get brown or it will be bitter).
- Add broccolini and sautee for about 2-3 minutes.