Simple Cranberry Spice Muffins – An easy delicious muffin that takes just minutes to make. Perfect for breakfast, a snack or dessert.
These muffins are so easy to make you can make them all the time.
Simple Cranberry Spice Muffin are So delicious! Now I know everyone knows about the 2 ingredient muffins. I have been making them forever. They are the best invention ever! So easy and quick! Well I just added a couple more things to the muffins and spiced them up a bit. I have made quite a few different versions of these muffins.
Adding cranberries that I soak in either cranberry juice or in this case it was Trader Joe’s Winter Wassil which has such yummy Holiday flavors. Anything goes with these muffins!
Just throw everything in a mixing bowl and beat until just about smooth for about 2 minutes. And your done other than putting them in a pan and cooking them.
Simple Cranberry Spice Muffin sure do make the house smell good while they are cooking!!
I make mine in this oblong muffin pan. The muffins come out kind of big but you can cut them in half which is what I do. This is the pan I use http://amzn.to/2AbTNez
Simple Cranberry Spice Muffins will become one of your favorite muffins!
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin puree (small can, not pie filling)
- ½ cup cranberry juice or juice of your choice or even water works fine
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat to 350 degrees.
- Mix cranberries and juice together and let sit for about an hour
- Mix spice cake mix together with pumpkin and cranberries and juice. Mix on medium speed for about 2 minutes until everything is combined well.
- Scoop into lined or well sprayed muffin pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).