Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread – Starbucks Cranberry bliss bread is just like the one you buy in the coffee shop but a fraction of the price! Great for holiday gifts too.
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread is a buttery bread filled with cranberries and white chocolate chips and topped with a rich vanilla frosting.
One taste of this bread and you will never look back. It is delicious for breakfast not only on Christmas morning but any time of the year and it makes for great holiday gifts.
Starbucks is famous for their fall and Christmas treats. Their banana bread is a big seller all year long so we make our own version since it’s expensive. you can make a whole loaf for the price of a couple of slices at the coffee shop.
Yes I know Starbuck only sells their cranberry bliss bars during the holidays but you can make this bread at home all year long. They sell dried cranberries at the market all the time! Yeah!!
This bread will look beautiful on your breakfast table Christmas morning or your dessert table.
The tartness of the cranberries and sweetness of the white chocolate blend together perfectly in this tender flaky bread. Seriously you will love this bread!
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread is so easy to make too!!
Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, sugar, until creamy
Mix in together the eggs, one at a time until combined
Alternate with the buttermilk and dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, ending with the dry ingredients
Mix in the the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips
Pour batter into the loaf pan and place into the oven and bake for 60 minutes
Once baked, allow to cool completely before removing from pan
Remove loaf from pan and place onto a wire rack with a cookie sheet underneath
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until combined
Pour the icing over the bread and allow to dry for 30 minutes
Sprinkle the chopped cranberries onto the icing
Melt the chocolate chips and scoop into the ziplock bag
Cut the tip and drizzle onto the bread
Allow chocolate to harden before enjoying!
Make this Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread for your family and friends today!!
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bread - Starbucks Cranberry bliss bread is just like the one you buy in the coffee shop but a fraction of the price! Great for holiday gifts too.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries + 1/2 C chopped for decorating
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Vanilla icing ingredients
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 tbsp milk
White chocolate drizzle ingredients
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 small ziplock bag
To Make the Cranberry Bliss Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9" loaf pan with nonstick baking spray or butter.
- Sift together dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mixing as you go, until incorporated.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients and buttermilk to your mixer with wet ingredients, with dry ingredients being the last thing you add.
- Stir dried cranberries and white chocolate chips into your batter until evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for an hour.
- Once baked, allow bread to cool completely before removing from pan. After removing from pan, transfer cranberry bliss loaf to a wire rack, placing a baking sheet or foil under it.
To Make the Vanilla Icing:
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, vanilla and milk until well combined.
- Pour vanilla icing over the cranberry bliss bread and allow to dry for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and scoop into the ziplock bag. Cut the tip and drizzle onto the bread
- Top with 1/2 cup chopped cranberries and white chocolate drizzle.
- Allow all toppings to set before slicing.