1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix and lemon pie filling until well combined.
3. Spray 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Transfer mixture into baking dish, and spread out evenly.
5. Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes, or until done. My oven cooks hot so 20 minutes is perfect for me.
6. Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
7. Optional - dust with powdered sugar before slicing
We find bars taste best if they are cold so we keep them refrigerated.